- Training Principles for Sport - Sean Cochran Sports Performance Training
- Every program is built around the following proven training principles:
- Accessibility links
Training Principles for Sport - Sean Cochran Sports Performance Training
The benefits of training are lost with prolonged periods without training. On the flip side, this also means that the detraining effect can be reversed once training is resumed.
Extended rest periods reduce fitness and the physiological effects diminish over time which throws the body back to its pre-training condition … reductions in performance can be lost in as little as two weeks and sometimes sooner. Interestingly, training has a lingering effect even when discontinued in that strength levels after de-training are seldom lower than pre-training levels. So, in order to create a positive change and muscle hypertrophy-even a less extreme goal of simply increasing cardio health, will disrupt homeostasis.
Got it! Other Elite athletes may use a cross training approach to vary the training program and reduce the risk of overuse injuries.
Every program is built around the following proven training principles:
Do you want to know anything about Maori games, fitness or health? Type in your details below and we'll get back to you ASAP!
- Training Principles: The Science Behind Improving Athletic Performance / Elite FTS;
- Educating the Net Generation: How to Engage Students in the 21st Century.
- Article Tools.
- About Sports Training Principles.
- The Online Video Playbook: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Video on the Web.
- Taking Flight (Legends of Ethshar, Book 5);
- Principles of Training.
Frequency How often are you training? The more often you are active the greater the health gains. To make it easy make it fun with family, friends, music or whatever you enjoy.
Intensity How hard are you going? The more time you spend "pushing play" the better off your health will be. Type What types of activities are you doing? Again we suggest any thing that you enjoy that keeps you active, whakatakaro!!!
Follow Us. Contact R2R.
- A Primer for the Exercise and Nutrition Sciences: Thermodynamics, Bioenergetics, Metabolism.
- Kidnapped (Websters German Thesaurus Edition)!
- Principle of Specificity in Athletic Training.
- Winston Churchill!
- Behavioral Aspects of Pediatric Burns (Issues in Clinical Child Psychology)!
- Sports Training Principles;
Please complete all required fields!